Sunday, January 29, 2012

#AwesomeIndianThings : Top views!!

Bookmark and Share

Amit Sharma
#AwesomeIndianThings is now trending at #1 worldwide. It's amazing what we Indians can do...as long as the Chinese are not participating.


N.M.
#AwesomeIndianThings Different language spoken every 100 kms

Keshav Naidu
#AwesomeIndianThings Same Language Subtitling

Sophinaa ღ
#AwesomeIndianThings must say the weddings and parties are pretty awesome :P

Nakul Patel
The food. The culture. The country. #AwesomeIndianThings

J
#AwesomeIndianThings Chappal Marungi Campaign.

Amit Sharma
#AwesomeIndianThings When u tell ur parents u got 98%, and they ask u what happened to the other 2%


Nimish Dubey
#AwesomeIndianThings Roads, diversions and shortcuts that defy every GPS and navigation tool built.

Advait Thakur
#AwesomeIndianThings Pure Veg

NutAshes: Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai.


kaveri
I can think of a thousand NOT #AwesomeIndianThings and yet love this crazy country with it's warts and all. Jai Hind.


Hospitality. Even if you enter the poorest persons home. Atiti Dev Bhavo! #AwesomeIndianThings


S.
#AwesomeIndianThings Our cricket team. World cup winners and then lose 8 consecutive tests away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...