Thursday, January 5, 2012

Indian batsmen are like faithful husbands, they perform only at home...

Bookmark and Share

Indian batsmen are like faithful husbands, they perform only at home...
says Poonam Pandey

Sultry beauty Poonam Pandey posted this pic on Twitter, and wrote
Poonam Pandey posted this hot picture as a 'greeting' for her fans on the eve of New Year on Twitter, and captioned it


Poonam Pandey posted this sexy picture as a 'greeting' for her fans on the eve of Christmas on Twitte


Sultry beauty Poonam Pandey posted this pic on Twitter, and wrote: 'Do I consider myself sexy? It all depends on the way I'm feeling. When I'm happy inside, that's when I feel most sexy.'


Poonam Pandey sizzles in a sexy bikini in her recent picture, which was posted on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...