Thursday, January 19, 2012

Virginity vs iPhone

Bookmark and Share

Will Ferrel Parody
We live in a world where losing your iPhone is more dramatic than losing your virginity.

Allyson Wonderland
Rihanna - Watch n' Learn makes me wanna lose my virginity on somebodies dance floor.

Perrie Edwards✌
"Dear 12 year old, I may still have my virginity - unlike some people - but at least I've also got my pride.." this.

SᵃᵐSᵒᶰ SᵒSˡᵉᵉK -SSK™
Some girls are so bent on keeping their virginity...even Moses can't part their legs

✰Jada Stevens✰
I lost my virginity but I still have the box it came in 

º♡αяιɛℓ cʋρκακɛ ♡º
When I was your age, I lost my toys, not my virginity. I blow bubbles, not boys & the only drug I had was the doctor's medicine.

Brittany Shaniece 
Now a days saving your virginity for someone "special" is like holding a dump to wait for a special toilet -___-

IAbuseBeliebers
What's the difference between virginity and keys? There's a good chance Justin Bieber has lost his keys before.

Intriguing Fact
In Bhutan a younger brother is not allowed to lose his virginity before his older brother.

SAVE a Virgin.. do ME instead!!

....
A lot of women lost der virginity in fear of being ''Frigid'' loooool
 

 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...