Wednesday, February 22, 2012

BEST PICK UP LINE

Bookmark and Share

BEST PICK UP LINE: You give me $30, I'll drink until you're good looking, then I'll consider taking you home.

PICK UP LINE- Did you know There is 206 bones in the human body ...Want 1 more?

Pick up line - I'm no weather man but you can expect more than a few inches tonight.

Chris Brown delivers shocking pick-up line to woman: ‘I promise I won't beat you!


PICK UP LINE: I can see my unborn children in your eyes.

How would a CPAC pick up line go? "So hey girl, you like...wanna wait until marriage?"

O Im use a pick up line tonight and it goes like this " your dad must be a terrorist because your the bomb"


Good pick up line Draco



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...