Saturday, April 21, 2012

Searching for Excuses to break up? here are some #WorstBreakUpExcuses

Bookmark and Share

It's not you, it's me....


"We're better off as just friends..."


Girls: If you have a good boyfriend, don't make him pay for the mistakes that other boys made


I need to focus on myself, we should take a break.


 I love you but I'm too stressed.


I'm just not ready for a relationship yet



 I'm going through some things and I don't want to hold you back...

"You deserve better"

 “I just don’t feel that there is enough room in your life for me and Harry Potter”

"You're not the same person i saw on your Facebook's default pic!"







pic.twitter.com/Z3gmBNEs

pic.twitter.com/TVMgmjb5

pic.twitter.com/FE7SqHlW

pic.twitter.com/uIL8px0M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...